1) Envelope notebook from Temptation Gifts for £10.16. I love stationary and this notebook wants to be added to my collection. It is just so sweet with its girly vintage style.
2) Macaroon trinket boxes from Not On The High Street for £4.95 each. This has combined two of my loves perfectly, trinket boxes (I have far too many that I have picked up at charity shops) and macaroons! They are so wonderfully sweet (if you pardon the pun). I like the Rose coloured one best.
3) ‘It Was On Sale’ Canvas Tote Bag from Not On The High Street for £15. I think this bag is great, it has many of the excuses I use on an almost daily basis to excuse my excessive shopping!
4) Snow Fairy from Lush for £3.50-£10.25 (depending on what size you get). It is that time of year when Snow Fairy comes back into our lives. I can’t wait to smell like a walking talking sweet shop. Yummm.
5) Songbird Laptop Sleeve from Temptation Gifts for £16.96. I don’t actually have a laptop sleeve and so this could almost be counted as a necessity…almost. It is so sweet and prettyful, the perfect home for my laptop!
6) ‘Dance In The Rain’ Wall Sticker Quote from Not On The High Street for £18.99. This is one of my all time favourite quotes and I have been thinking of getting a poster of it but I have totally fallen for this wall sticker. I can’t wait to have it in my room!
What are you hoping for this Christmas?